Personal data owners defined as the data subject in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) (“Applicant”) have been granted the right to make certain requests regarding the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK.
Application form, Cebir Tekstil Ve Kuyumculuk San. Foreign Trade Ltd. Sti (“Maraton Sport”), your personal data processed by Maraton Sport, if any, are determined completely and your related application can be answered accurately and in a legal time. In order to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent illegal data transfer, Maraton Sports may request additional information for identification and authorization. In the event that the information provided by the Applicant is not correct and/or up-to-date or the requests are unauthorized, the responsibility regarding this matter lies with the Applicant.
If the Applicant's application is to be answered in writing pursuant to Article 7 of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, a fee may be charged as much as the cost of the recording medium.
2.Scope of the Right to Apply within the Framework of Article 11 of KVKK
The Applicant can apply to Maraton Sport and request the following:
1) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
2) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
3) To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
4) Learning the third parties whose personal data are transferred in the country or abroad,
5) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
6) Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
7) Objecting to the emergence of a negative result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
8) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the KVKK; Applications regarding these rights must be submitted to us in writing and signed or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”).
In this context, applications to be made in writing, by taking the print out of this form;
• With the personal application of the Applicant,
• Via notary public,
• With a registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or
• The Applicant has previously notified us and registered in our system.
It can be forwarded to us by e-mail to be sent from the e-mail address. Below is the written application regarding how the written applications will be delivered to us. channel specific information is given.